Monday, May 14, 2012

my music adventure

it was youtube at the beginning. then i encounter the fabulous spotify while i was in the UK. moving from free account to unlimited account and keep paying for that account for months and months, even after i came back to Indonesia, simply because my account still worked out fine. one day, one bad day, spotify somehow noticed that I was no longer in the UK, and that my current position should not be able to play spotify. from that day on, I can't even log into my spotify account.

and the search began.

i ran to last.fm first. it worked out fine until I found out that outside the UK and US, last.fm limits the number of tracks that free account can play. I kept changing account until I was fed up. Then I stumble upon ilike.com. It was way too nice that my office block any access to it, office hours or not. So I start using musicovery.com, which is just okay but enough to accompany me on my adventures with those export proceeds data and those legal documents reading.

it was okay until yesterday. musicovery.com can still be accessed, but it was only a blank white page. wth is happening only heaven and those IT guys know. so I started another quest and came face to face with grooveshark.com. nice until now. haha.

listening to jason's gray who I am to you over and over again.

but then I decide to buy the whole album from centricity. butttt will need to wait until after office hour to download. blah. paid already but cant play the music. okay jason, lets wait then.

No comments: