Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This Imbecile Bitch

I really feel like an imbecile bitch for not knowing that Chi Square Distribution has something to do with Normal Distribution. To make it perfect, this imbecile bitch just don't know what exactly the definition of a Mean Square Error is. I have been a moron for a couple of weeks, kept mixing up things and couldn't concentrate with or without passion. I might very well turn out to be an idiot bitch for the rest of this two weeks, dying to enjoy everything I used to love with all my soul.

I am forever grateful that you love me just the same, this imbecile bitch. Full mark or ground zero on those tests, I know you love me just the same. So I won't let you down. As you give me the strength, the wisdom, the willingness, I will work it out with you. And let the glory be all yours.

No comments: