Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Believe It's Better to:

...start giving thanks for little nice things that's happening to me rather than complaining on enormous horrible things that I just can't get rid of

...start being a good friend to somebody rather than sobbing over not having a real friend close by

...start being passionate with the path I have chosen rather than regretting over the ones I have not

...start living one step at a time rather than looking too far forward on those scary-dark-never ending tunnel

...start believing again in a God who never forsake me rather than enraged over some people who just don't know how to be nice

...start working on my Probability and Stochastic Processes problems one at a time rather than worrying how I can get through with only four weeks to go

and finally, start believing again in a God who "gives to His beloved even in his sleep"  but also wants me to "take lessons from the ants"...


--so cheer up a little, gloomy curly, your Lord God loves you so much He's even given His only Son--

No comments: