Sunday, November 21, 2010

THANKS (with c.a.p.i.t.a.l letters!)

Dear Lord God,
Thank you for giving me what I need, instead of what I want
Thank you for all difficulties you let me went through, they make me look up to you more
Thank you for this helplessness, it reminds me of the unlimited help that heaven provides for me
Thank you for this loneliness, that I learn to appreciate those who care for me more

Let me be kind, just like they have been so kind to me
Let me be helpful, just like they have been a great help to me
Let me be someone to count on when they are lonely, just like they have always been there for me
Let me try to understand them, just like they (seems) try to understand me
Let me learn to be a good listener, just like they have listened to all my unstoppable rambling

Thank you, Lord, for loving me so much that I may know them in this (unseemly) life.
 
And thank you, Joe and Gio. This one is definitely for both of you. Be blessed!

No comments: