Friday, July 22, 2011

My Current Starred Playlist

Did I tell anybody that now I'm using Spotify? Unlimited, it is, for a couple quids every month. I can make my own playlist from millions of songs available online, or no playlist and just pick an album or an artist in random. I can star anything I want and it will make its own "starred playlist". Cool isn't it? Haha. Just something else to play around when I can't focus on this reading (which is most of the time). In no particular order, this is my current starred playlist and some parts of the lyrics that keep humming in my head:

1. Chasing Pavements, Adele, 19
*should I give up or should I just keep on chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere*

2. The Last Goodbye, David Cook, This Loud Morning
*but wherever we are we're miles apart... this is the last goodbye*

3. We believe, David Cook, This Loud Morning
*we believe that tomorrow carries something new  and after everything we've been going through, we believe*

4. Circadian, David Cook, This Loud Morning
*mayday, somebody save me now, I'm cutting all ties from the world outside*

5. Somewhere in Brooklyn, Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans
*I wonder will we ever meet again, I wonder if we ever meet again*

6. Talking to the Moon, Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans
*talking to the moon, try to get to you, and hope you on the other side talking to me too*

7. Marry You, Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans
*it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby I think I'm gonna marry you*

8. Just the Way You are, Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans
*when I see your face, there's not a thing I would change 'cause you're amazing the way you are*

9. The Lazy Song, Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans
*today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed*

10. I Do, Colbie Caillat, All of You
*you make me wanna say I do I do I do I do I do I do love you*

11. Brighter than the Sun, Colbie Caillat, All of You
*this is how it starts, lighting strikes the heart, it goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun
we could be the stars, falling from the sky, shining how we want, brighter than the sun*

12. Lookin' for a Good Time, Lady Antebellum, Lady Antebellum
*complicated situation only get worse in the morning light... hey I'm just looking for a good time*

13. I was Here, Lady Antebellum, I was Here
*I wanna do something that matters, say something different,
something that sets the whole world on its ears... touch a few hearts in this life*

14. Just a Kiss, Lady Antebellum, Just a Kiss
*just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight, just a touch in the fire burning so bright
I don't wanna mess this thing up, I don't wanna push too far*

15. Learning to Fly, Jason Castro, Changing Colors
*I'm learning to fly but I ain't get wings, coming down is the hardest thing*

16. Undiscovered, James Morrison, Undiscovered
*I'm not lost, I'm not lost, just undiscovered*

17. Broken Strings, James Morrison & Nelly Furtado, Songs for You, Truths for Me
*I tried to hold on but it hurts too much, I tried to forgive but it's not enough to make it's all okay*

18. See You, Josh Wilson, See You
*but on the darkest days I won't let go, it will still be well within my soul, even when the answers don't come easily*

19. Never Alone, Lady Antebellum, Never Alone
*this isn't good bye, my love will follow you, stay with you, baby you're never alone*

20. Blessings, Laura Story, Blessings
*what if my greatest disappointments, or the aching of this life is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy*

21. Right in Front of Me, Josh Wilson, Life is not a Snapshot
*maybe this is what it means to question you and still believe,
to search and still be satisfied, to know and yet to wonder why,
to put my faith in things I doubt, to love what I can't figure out*

22. Shine on Us, Josh Wilson, See You
*but finding peace is way too hard when you're looking in the dark*

No comments: